- Puncture repair kit for tubeless tyre
- This kit will let you repair the puncture quickly and effectively.
- Essential piece of kit for vehicles with tubeless tyres.
How to use:
- Remove the object (thorn, nail, bullet... or whatever) that caused the tire puncture
- Insert the rasp tool into the hole, push and pull the rasp to roughen and clean the edges.
- Coat the needle with the rubber cement, and spread the cement on the hole and the filler gum string.
- Insert the repair gum string with the application needle into the hole to seal it leaving 1 inch visible. Don't get dust and grime all over the gum string while you're installing it - it'll stop it sticking.
- Remove the Split-eye Insertion Needle and wait 15 min for the cement to set.
- You still got to pump the tyre up...
that this repair kit should not be used to fix tires with punctures bigger than 1/4' (6mm) and should only be used as temporary fix to allow you to reach your destination safely. Then you can repair the tyre permanently. Do not try to repair any sidewall puncture. Damaged sidewalls usually result in the reinforcing threads that stabilise the tire being compromised.
Don't drive like a maniac after fixing your tyre, drive carefully and not too fast - unless you're being hunted by a herd of fire breathing demon elephants..
- 1 x Rasp Tool
- 1 x Split-eye Insertion Needle
- 1 x Rubber Cement
- 3 x Tyre Repair Strip
Tracking numbers provided for most countries.
For more details about shipping see: FAQ Shipping